Poor fitting clothing is one of the largest contributing factors to aerodynamic drag. With this in mind, we decided to take those seconds back, starting with an aggressive fit. But without an anchor point for the jersey, however, material bunches at the shoulders and sleeves. And where there are wrinkles, drag is soon to follow. The solution? The S-Works Evade GC Skinsuit.
By creating eight different sizes, we’ve created a level of fit that's akin to a custom skinsuit, which equates to an elimination of bunching and its associated drag. Not stopping there, we also targeted seams at the main source of seam sabotage—the shoulders. And for the first time, we eliminated the shoulder seam altogether. This seamless shoulder construction is patent-pending, and it features a Dimplex aerodynamic fabric composition. The result? This skinsuit is the fastest apparel piece that we’ve ever seen. In fact, compared to our standard SL Pro jersey and bib shorts, it's an astounding 96 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
To meet the needs of modern-day riders and racers, the GC version found here, also includes three integrated pockets on the back, as well as a full-front zipper for added versatility and comfort.
- VaporRize moisture transfer knit fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and quick-drying, while a combination of stretch, woven, and aero fabrics ensure that you're putting out your top performance.
- Cold Fabric technology reduces surface temperatures on dark colors without sacrificing style.
- Three welded, low-profile rear pockets provide ample storage without impeding on airflow over the back.
- Patent-pending upper torso/arm construction is seamless for impeccable aerodynamics.
- Cuffless welded sleeve opening construction ensures optimal comfort and enhanced aerodynamics.
- Pit-stop-enabling design allows for easy nature breaks.
- Full-length front zipper allows you to adjust ventilation levels on-the-fly.
- Tall sizing offered with additional body length for taller riders.
|Black / X-Large||888818105557||64116-2105|