Your tires have the highest airspeed of any part on your bike, so it makes sense to go aero. Zipp's Tangente uses dimples to slice through the wind; in fact, the 21mm version saves up to 9 seconds over 40km compared to a traditional tire. Developed in the wind tunnel in partnership with the masters at Vittoria, the Tangente sports a durable, yet supple 290tpi casing with an extra-light rubber compound for low rolling resistance, a smooth ride and high cornering grip in any and all conditions.
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$59.95 - $59.99
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
$59.95 - $83.95
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
$10.95 - $11.99
Durable enough to keep you rolling, yet light enough to not feel overly cumbersome in your jersey pocket. - Presta valve
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
WTB's Vulpine SL is a lightning-fast racing tire that is super light and built for speed. This clever semi-slick can outrun the competition with its razor-sharp center tread. The Vulpine’s well spaced, piercing outside knobs cling to the turns and aggressively dominate those tough corners and tight switchbacks.
Like its namesake, WTB's Wolverine packs a fierce bite in a slight profile. This fast-rolling tire has a lightweight casing for reduced weight, and the moderately spaced center knobs cling to hardpack and devour steep climbs while the angled outer knobs let you shred corners and tackle dicey descents with confidence. And, you get WTB’s Tubeless Compatible System, too. TCS tires deliver the ride benefits of tubeless tires with the reduced weight of a non-UST tire, so you get the best of both worlds.
Training tire benchmark now benefits from Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound for its even better tread life and secure grip. Together with the trusted strong nylon casing, the Zaffiro Pro delivers a very long service life with a good balance in performance and price. - Economical tire with a long service life - Modern tread pattern design - Graphene-enhanced compound for durability and puncture resistance - Folding bead
- Double-sided tubular tape for installing tubular tires with no mess or waiting - Special activated surface of gluing tape makes installation and centering of a tubular tire on a rim very fast and easy
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
$13.99 - $15.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
$19.99 - $24.59
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
$12.98 - $22.50
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
$9.99 - $11.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$11.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$9.99 - $17.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (removable core) - 700 x 23-25 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
• Butyl rubber • 80mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 23-25 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 8 x 1 1/4 • Wheelchair-compatible
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 4 1/4 • Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
Page 1 of 47 Next page