Bar end plugs (2)
$3.00 - $19.99 $19.99 Up to 85% Off
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so you can customize your ride and includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips.
$5.00 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
$9.99 - $10.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
- Soft, 1.5mm-thich polyurethane based tape provides vibration-damping and comfort - Durable and elastic tape with self-adhesive backing - Includes plugs, finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar
- Soft perforated polyurethane based tape provides vibration-damping and comfort - Durable and elastic tape with self-adhesive backing - Includes plugs, finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
- Special microcellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight (10g lighter than standard tape) - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Specialized's BG Bar Shapers install under your bar tape (sold separately) and improve fit, comfort, and support.
Serfas' Synthetic Cork Bar Tape offers great comfort, grip and vibration absorption. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back and adds a touch of class to any bike. • Thin, Lightweight and Stretchable • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Shock Absorbent • Washable
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
Serfas' Reactive Bar Gel installs underneath your bar tape and eliminates painful, fatigue inducing road vibration so you'll ride longer, fresher, and with more comfort, period. Four pads cover your drops and bar tops and can be cut for a perfect fit. • Gel Pad Inserts Alleviate Road Vibration • Four Pads Cover Bar Tops and Drops • Cutable Pads Ensure Custom Fit • Color: Clear
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
$15.99 - $16.00
When you look at the start line of a race that's bound for rough roads, you're sure to see bar upon bar wrapped in cork tape. Why? Because it's tough to beat the vibration absorbing properties of this natural material. With the Specialized S-Wrap Cork Handlebar Tape, however, we managed to do one better. It features a dual-density design that pairs cork with EVA foam tape, and the result of this is an incredible reduction in hand fatigue. They also gave it an elastomer gel backing to heighten the aforementioned, as well as overall comfort. And for easy installation, they kept everything highly stretchable and low in profile. - Low-profile cork/EVA foam tape is sleek and comforting over rough roads. - Elastomer gel backing provides additional comfort and vibration damping. - Easy-stretch tape with feathered edges creates a smoot, low profile wrap. - Bar end plugs included.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
• Brown color is made from a soft and supple premium quality synthetic leather with a classic perforated finish. • Black model features soft and grippy foam. • Durable and grippy • Color: black, brown
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Karbon Bar Wrap. The simulated carbon look adds some style to your ride. With extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too. Plus, it comes with Profile's Karbon plugs.
Page 1 of 5 Next page