$1.99 - $4.99
Key Features - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Key features: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
If you broke or misplaced your Vis 360 strap, this strap is a longer version of the regular Vis 180 strap, and the perfect replacement.
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
• USB / Mini USB connections • For use with all Planet Bike USB rechargeable lights
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
Key features: - Provide quick installation on handlebars, seatposts, and more - Fits all Ion headlights and Flare tail lights - Rear strap includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts - Rear strap works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Front strap works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars
- For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
• Super bright LED & parabolic reflector • Visibility up to 1200 Feet • Universal arm, leg or bar fit • Weather proof design • Soft touch switch • Red reflective tape
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Replacement Part – TST Tail Light Belt Clip Improved design keeps light more secure on belt or bag strap. Compatible With: TST-70 TST-100 TST-150 TBT-50R TBT-120F
Replacement Part – Universal Rack Mount - Fits all Serfas tail lights (Except TST-70, TST-100, & TBT-50R) - Bolts to rack for easy removal of tail light
Designed to accommodate the more aerodynamic profile of aero bars and seatposts, the Stix Aero Strap mount gives you the ability to attach a Specialized Stix for day or night riding. - Stix light mount with longer, flexible silicone strap to fit Shiv and Venge seatposts, plus Aerofly handlebars.
Stick a Stix on it. This fabric clip mount makes it a cinch to clip your Specialized Stix to a bag, jacket, or jersey for on-the-go visibility. - Stainless steel spring clip for secure mounting.
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem. - Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look. - Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike. - Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Key features: - USB-to-Micro-USB cable to charge your rechargeable Bontrager lights - Cable is 1M (3.3ft) long
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (steady / flashing) • 150 hour run time • Water resistant • Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket • Includes (CR 2025) lithium battery
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
The tool-free bracket allows for a wide variety of mounting options for MSW's TigerMoth headlight.
Page 1 of 20 Next page